Friday, January 27, 2012

Midnight in Paris

Good night - it's midnight in Paris!

Woody Allen has always been the perfect match for Jeanie's movie tastes. For me, he hasn't always been spot on. That is, until recently. We watched Midnight in Paris before we left and I suddenly "got it." I've imagined so many of the scenes from the movie in moments this week.

This trip has taken my breath away - care to share some special moments with me?


The girls at a full run approaching the gates of Disneyland Paris.
Can you remember the magic of sheer and utter joy?

True Love! Princes and Princesses have nothing on sisters and cousins.

Their tails are made out of springs!
Bella:  Go ahead, risk it! Ask for his autograph!
Elliot: Please, please Mr. Tigger, will you sign my autograph book?


An excellent life lesson - take risks...but do it politely!
Disneyland Celebrity Sighting!

Palais Royal - Family Sighting!
The girls rested and we were off to Saint Chapelle on Ile de la Cite. Breathtaking, and a terrific spot for an afternoon date with my husband.


Remarkable.
I want a room like this.
So cute in his beret.
Glad I choose boots over heels...
Back to Opera Garnier! Beautiful things are worth a second stop.

The detail is incredible.
Another family sighting! I love these people.
It's a small world after all!
Whether in Paris or Pisa (my last stop before we return to Denver) there is magic all around! It's been delightful sharing my week with you all. What an exquisite life.

xoxo,
Cindy