Saturday, January 21, 2012

Behold Aubade, Lise Charmel, and Andres Sarda

Today my personal heaven was delivered before my eyes! 
Aubade
Our first stop of the day started with our sales representatives for Aubade.  We were very lucky to have Barrie Hlatky and Claudia Driggs, present Fall Winter 2012 for us at SILS.  Many thanks to both of them for traveling to Paris and showing us the line in the fantastic Aubade booth (with those very beautiful Aubade models from the catalogs).  Seeing the collections with both of them is such joy.  Aubade, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways! I’m showing you my personal favorite and letting you know that there are a few more pictures on Facebook for you to vote on.  Don't you just love Aubade as much as I do?  

Behold, my Lise Charmel-loving SOL girls, a sweet surprise. 
Lise Charmel!
After much wonder over the past few months, we have received amazing news today.  This beauty (above) from Lise Charmel is coming your way – along with many others.  I don’t have an exact date but it could certainly be sooner than later.  Contact your SOL girl associate via email and she can provide you exact details.

Finishing off the day with Vincenc, our remarkable sales representative, and the splendor of Andres Sarda was truly divine!  It has certainly been a year of many momentous anniversaries! Congratulations to Andres Sarda for celebrating their 50th year and many thanks for providing true inspiration to SOL!
With Vincenc
Here’s a sneak peak of Andre Sarda Fall/Winter 2012 favorites. It was tough to decide which ones will be coming home with me for my closet.
Andres Sarda
Our Operations Director (and sweet brother-in-law) Bruce Freeman joined us today via a trip to Belgium to see the headquarters of Marie Jo and Prima Donna .  Keep your eyes out for the SOL Man’s guest appearance on my blog in the next few days. What an amazing experience he has had.  I can’t wait for him to share more about it. 
Don’t forget to check out FB over the next few days and let me know your thoughts on all of my beautiful selections.  Your opinion counts and you can join me in being a guest buyer for SOL :)

xoxo,
Cindy