Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Always Match! More than a mantra...a way of life!

Confession: I am a Matcher. Every single day, without fail, I am wearing panties that match my bra. They could be a boy pant, a bikini, a thong, but they match. If you see a bra strap peeking out of my blouse...put money on the fact that you know what my panties are! It's the safest bet going.

In fact, I have not left the house without a matching bra and panty since I was sixteen years old...that's how firmly I believe in Matching! In fact, people who know me well even say Matching is my religion. You can read more about my history of matching here.

Lingerie is made in sets for a reason - because you feel more beautiful. You feel fantastic. You impress firemen if you're in an accident. (wink wink)

Consider your lingerie as you would an accessory. Black shoes = black purse. Gorgeous bra deserves gorgeous matching panty.
You wouldn't wear an evening dress with your ski jacket. You wouldn't wear one stiletto and one flip flop. Matching is good for your attitude, great for your soul...if you're not a "Matcher," try it! You'll love it!

Because I want to convert you all to my "religion," January is officially Matchy Matchy Month at SOL!  (applause!)

So, if you bought a bra in 2011, come in now and get the matching panty for 25% off...hurry - January only!
Adorable, no? And she's ready for impromptu skinny dipping!

Even if you already have a matching panty, get the same or another style 25% off. Because I know you want to be a Matcher, too.


xoxo,
Cindy


PS - All the cute Matchy sets you see here are brand new and in stock at SOL! They're so hot they're not even on our website yet, but you can check them out on Facebook or in the store!