Monday, August 1, 2011

We're here!

We made it! I'm in my second favorite city* in the world with my favorite traveling companion...New York with my sister and business partner, the lovely JP. 


Oh how I love New York! I get butterflies every time I see it from the air! 

Welcome to La Guardia! Don't fall off the runway unless you wanna get wet. 
Lovely sister and me in a cab. We waited for-everrrrr. Where is everyone going?
Our first stop - the flower market. It's our tradition to fill our hotel room with gorgeous flowers! Check out these azaleas! Most people would be surprised to know that NY is one of the best places in the world to get cut flowers...and garden tomatoes! My husband Todd loves fresh NY tomatoes. (Hi Todd!)


After we drop off our luggage and flowers...BRUNCH! This is AUGUST, our favorite spot in our little neighborhood. Today we're craving Alasatian Eggs, bacon, creme fraiche and onions - cooked in a wood fired oven. Divine.


Appointments and meetings tomorrow...but right now we're soaking up the sights and smells of this wonderful city...from the rooftop pool at the Gansevoort.  As you may imagine, it is the favorite part of our hotel!

More tomorrow!
Love, Cindy 

*Anyone care to guess my first favorite city? It's the Panty Capitol of the World, of course! Paris!