Saturday, July 30, 2011

Off we go...


We’ve caught our breath after another exhilarating and crazy Sidewalk Sale and we're headed for our next adventure.

Jeanie, Jocelyn and I are packing our bags with fabulous shoes and cool summer dresses and taking off New York City! If you've not been to the Big Apple in August, I can assure you it is two things. Hot. And. Humid. 



But...it is also inspiring! There is nothing like getting out of your own backyard to renew yourself.

We’re attending CURVE NY at the Javits Center and will be checking out all the new trends and collections for next spring - I can't wait!

For me, though, buying trips are more than just seeing the next season’s collections.  Whether we're in NYC or Paris, just walking the streets of these cities offers no end of visual inspiration. I can actually feel the creative energy that comes from the sights on practically on every corner.  It could be an outfit I see someone wearing, a window display, a pair of shoes, a billboard, a fabulous meal…I never know when I’m going to have my socks knocked off by something super cool. 

And this trip, I'm going to capture these creative moments and share them with you,  because everyone can use a little inspiration!  

Keep an eye on the blog and our Facebook page.  I’ll be snapping pics to post of whatever beautiful, creative, or unique, person, place or thing we come across strikes my fancy. 

Now to get Bella to sit on this suitcase so it will close...

Love,
Cindy