Thursday, January 27, 2011

For the Love of Aubade

In the words of the SOL Girls:

Cindy: "Aubade is the greatest because is accentuates female sensuality in a way the women enjoy wearing and men can appreciate!"

Kirsten: "Aubade makes every American girl feel a little bit French!"

Krista: "Aubades are my flirty, sexy bras. Whenever I wear something like my La Dame de Flanders it is an opportunity to step out of my box and wink at the world, even if the world doesn't know it and my bra is safely hidden under my black t-shirt."

Jordy: "The very first lace bra that I tried on was the red Asako demi bra (and matching boy short). I had worn beige molded bras my entire life (not cute ones), so the moment I put that on, I knew exactly why SOL and their fantastic vendors existed: to make women feel beautiful, supported, and completely sexy underneath their every day wardrobe. Thank you, Aubade, for the stunning pieces you create and the passion behind the products that brighten up my life--I am forever changed and immensely grateful!"

Kendall: "Of course my Aubade bras make my little girls all roundy and feminine, but their matching panties are irresistible! I will often get a collection, simply because the panty is so fantastic. An Aubade set really makes it hard to put clothes on in the morning!"

Tracie: "I love Aubade because it beautiful and comfortable. I always think of being in Paris when I'm wearing an Aubade set."

Helen: "I feel empowered when wearing Aubade.  I know it is made with a woman in mind who is confident, independent and beautiful, inside and out."

Jocelyn: "The Aubade Geisha in green was the first set I bought when I started working at SOL six and a half years ago. Aubade is always beautiful and there is such attention to detail – why have a simple strap when you can have a grosgrain strap with a hand cut bow? Season after season they have the most beautiful embroideries, laces and color combinations. They are sexy and playful, while providing great support and shape."

Janelle: "First Date?  Aubade.  Important business meeting? Aubade.  I choose it whenever a boost of self-assuredness can help."