Friday, January 21, 2011

Bonjour Paris!

Today, my sweet sister and I are headed to one of my favorite places in the world...Paris!  It's time for the Le Salon International de la Lingerie! It's the big lingerie show that will show us the latest trends for next fall, and I couldn't be more excited.
Besides getting to be with Jeanie in one of the most beautiful cities on earth, we will see all the newest, boldest, most amazing lingerie that we'll choose from for you!  All the big designers will be there, and they really pull out all the stops for this show.


Also? Have I mentioned Paris restaurants? Oh, the food is to die for as much as the fashion is. And the boutiques! And the flea market! And the Eiffel Tower! And the gorgeous people!


Can you tell I'm a little worked up about this? 

Would you like to come along with us?  We'll bring you along - virtually! We'll be blogging from the show and streets of Paris on Saturday, Sunday and Monday...so stay tuned! Your Paris vacation awaits!


Au Revoir!
Love, Cindy