Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Savvy Shoppers Share SOL Sale Secrets (say that 3 times fast!)

I woke up to a Denver covered in a blanket of snow and could only think of one thing. 

Yippee! 

That means its almost time for my favorite sale of the year...The Customer Appreciation Sale!  It's the time of the year when we get to say Thank You, Gracias, Merci, Grazie, Arigato...well, you get the idea!  You know we love what we do, and you're all the reason we get to do it - so this is our way of showing it.

Now - some exciting news. Last year, we planned the sale to be a week (like we normally do) and then due to so many customer requests we ended up extending the sale to much fanfare. So this year, we decided to extend it in the first place. The new and improved Customer Appreciation Sale is now officially Ten. Days. Of. Awesome! Mark your calendars, girls.

2012 Customer Appreciation Sale
November 2nd - November 12th
- including Sunday, 11/6

So, what's the big deal? Two words. Every. Thing. That's right, everything is on sale!  During the Customer Appreciation Sale, your entire purchase is 20% off. And it's on current, just-arrived gorgeous new merchandise.  

This is YOUR sale.  It's 20% OFF everything YOU want.

Our favorite Daisy bras. 20% off.  (even the new Ruby Red Daisy!)

Fabulous Andres Sarda 20% OFF

Gorgeous Aubade 20% OFF
 
Cozy Natori Sleepwear - 20%
 
Versatile and adorable Paris Tights 20% off!
See where I'm going with this?

Never been to a SOL Customer Appreciation Sale? Want some advice from the pros?  We thought you might. That's why we called a few of our veteran SOL Sistas and asked them their strategies and favorite parts of the big sale. 

So here it is, SOL Sale Secrets from our Savvy SOL Shoppers...

Sarah: Go more than once! I always see things the second time that I can't believe I missed on my first visit. 

Anne:  Take a friend. My BFF recommends things that I wouldn't choose for myself, but turn out to be my favorites!

Kelsey: Maybe I'm a little OCD, but I always plan ahead! I cruise the website first, then go to the store a couple of days before the sale, and then I make a list! I also make a separate list for my husband - that way, I know I'll get exactly what I want for Christmas and he'll save 20%.

Marika: They always say this on their website, but it's true. I never pay for parking when I go to SOL! Besides having "the girls" taken care of, my car is too. Run in for a token, and you're set without worrying about parking tickets!

Jenn: Did you know you can place a phone order during the sale and still get your 20% off? I travel a lot for work and found this out last year. I just spent a few minutes on the phone with Anna, she packaged up everything I wanted and by the time I got home on the weekend, it was on my front porch. Like magic, I tell you.

My favorite Savvy SOL Sale Secrets?  Our VIP Lounge!  We have our favorite masseuse stop by on Saturdays to give customers (and us!) a little shoulder rub down. Who doesn't love that while they are shopping?  And don't forget, keep an eye on our Facebook page for info during the sale!

xoxo,

Cindy