Monday, July 8, 2013

A beautiful start to a beautiful night in Versailles


Now hold on to your horses little ladies! You thought this blog was going to tell you everything about the party but I thought I would draw out the suspense for another few hours. This will give you the run down on what Jeanie and I had to do before we went to the party at the Palace! 

After breakfast Todd and I rented bikes for a quick lap around the Palace grounds. 


Howard drove Jeanie and me into the panty show in Paris. 

Just a quick 2 hour round trip for our tickets to the party to see the new 2014 Aubade. WOW!


Then we hustled back to get ready at the hotel. 

I have soooo much to tell you about the party, but I need to hit the hay for our 24 hour return to Denver in the morning. Don't worry, the photos will be posted shortly of all the fun!

Bonsoir!
xoxo,
Cindy