Thursday, October 25, 2012

Savvy SOL Shoppers: 20% OFF EVERYTHING you want



SOL’s Customer Appreciation Sale is FAST approaching! Don’t get me wrong – SOL appreciates its customers 365 days a year, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day but with this sale, we really get to show our SOL Girls (and their significant others!) how much we appreciate each of you.

2012 Customer Appreciation Sale
November 7th - November 17th
including Sunday, November 11th from 10-6pm - 

Our BEST sale of the year has been extended to 11 days. Yes, 11. Why is it our best sale? EVERYTHING is 20% off. Everything. That's right, everything is on sale!  During our Customer Appreciation Sale, your entire purchase is 20% off. And you could save on current, just-arrived gorgeous new merchandise, too.  
This is YOUR sale.  It's 20% OFF everything YOU want.

Daisy bras: 20% off. Every style. Every color – Including the new Majestic Purple Daisy. Bananas, right?
Andres Sarda. Straight from Spain and utterly irresistible. 20% off.
Aubade: 20% off. It’s so new the girls are unpacking it as I type!
 Even SOL’s famous Le Bourget Paris Tights: 20% off!

I could literally go on for pages.

Never been to a SOL Customer Appreciation Sale? Fear not!  I called a few of our professional SOL sale shoppers and asked them for some tips and tricks when it comes to shopping the big sale. 

So here they are: SOL Sale Secrets from our Savvy SOL Shoppers ...

Joy: Get on the waiting list! The wait is never super long but getting on the list for a fitter as soon as you get to SOL is a definite time saver. Even if I think I'm just going to pick up some PJs, I sign up just in case I find a little fancy fancy from Aubade!

Lauren: They always say this on their website, but it's true. I never pay for parking when I go to SOL! Besides having "the girls" taken care of, my car is too. Run in for a token, and you're set without worrying about parking tickets!

Marianne:  Take a friend. My BFF recommends things that I wouldn't choose for myself, but turn out to be my favorites!

Katie: Did you know you can place a phone order during the sale and still get your 20% off? I travel a lot for work and found this out last year. I just spent a few minutes on the phone with Anna, she packaged up everything I wanted and by the time I got home on the weekend, it was on my front porch. Like magic, I tell you.  (want the number to call:  1-800-466-1356).

Ali: Go more than once! I always see things the second time that I can't believe I missed on my first visit. 

Haley: I always plan ahead! I cruise the website first, then go to the store a couple of days before the sale, and then I make a list! I also make a separate list for my hubby –
that way, I know I'll get exactly what I want for Christmas and he'll save 20%.

And don't forget: keep an eye on our Facebook page for contests, info, and more during the sale!

xoxo,

Cindy