Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Special Birthday Gift: Cindy Lou Cigars!



One of the best parts of my job is meeting customers and making new friends. In 2007, I had the pleasure of helping Sean Elder pick out a Valentine's Day gift for his wife Teresa.  Sean and Teresa have been loyal SOL shoppers -- and our cigar suppliers -- ever since!

A few weeks ago while celebrating my birthday with friends and family, the Elders presented me with the most amazing gift: My own cigars and cigar box! The “Cindy Lou” is the newest addition to The Perfect Cigar’s Pin Up Girl Cigar line. I have always had a love of vintage pin up art so when I saw the cigar band’s design, I was ecstatic!
The Perfect Cigar’s first set of pin up girls have names but were not named after anyone. The “Cindy Lou” cigar is the first to be specifically named for someone. I am so honored and excited to be the first “real” pin up girl! The Perfect Cigar is located in Casper, Wyoming so stop by the next time you're up there -- Or pick up some Cindy Lous online!Just go to www.theperfectcigar.com
For all of you cigar enthusiasts, the Pin Up Girl Cigars are a mild to medium bodied cigar with rich, dark tobacco flavor, subtle earthy undertones, creamy smooth and full flavored with great aroma with a triple cap with a classic Cuban-pigtail. In fact, they were rated 94 (out of 100!) by Cigar Aficionado.

Sean and Theresa Elder: I cannot thank you enough for your beautiful (and super sexy!) gift. I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life. This definitely belongs in the birthday gift hall of fame!

xoxo,
Cindy