Friday, April 9, 2010

The countdown continues...

Three things happen in the spring. My daughter diligently rehearses for the the DPS Shakespeare Festival, I start planning my garden, and Marie Jo releases the new color of Daisy bra! How lucky for us all that this year they have added the new boy pant style to go with it.
I swoon.


This spring is no different. Bella is walking around with a grand air of Olde English Sophistication as she reviews her lines in Macbeth, I am sketching peonies and begonias, and we've started the countdown...to a dreamy green and lovely lavender Daisy bra...slated to arrive at SOL any day now!


I'm already picturing all the cute summer tanks and sundresses this adorable bra is going to be peeking out of this summer. Aren't you?


"April hath put a spirit of youth in everything." - William Shakespeare.

Who knew ol' Bill was a SOL Girl? Happy spring, everyone!