Thursday, June 4, 2009

What Do I Wear Under My Summer Clothes?

Despite the recent rain, summer (in my opinion) has arrived! I realized this the other day as I was pulling out my new maxi dress to wear, and I started pondering all the fun, summer tops and dresses that require a bit of planning in the undergarment department.

A lot of these tops cannot be worn with a bra at all; whether backless of low plunging in the front…even strapless tops can sometimes be a challenge. All of this reminded me of years ago at the Lingerie Show when I passed a booth selling “breast lift” tape called ‘Bring It Ups’. I thought that they were out of their minds if they thought that this thin layer of tape was going to support a breast (even up to a D cup)! But after watching their demo video, I was sold and instantly ordered this miracle solution for the store.

In the years since, Bring It Ups have solved problems for many a tricky summer top or dress, and I personally use them all of the time. They are a single use adhesive tape that is sweat-proof and waterproof which is perfect for the hot days and nights of summer! When paired with Low Beams (an adhesive nipple cover), this may be the solution to your tricky fashion troubles!