Monday, January 28, 2013

Day One in Paris: Becoming French





 It is always such a joy to see my sister tear up when we spend our first day in Paris.  She is such a Francophile (French lover for those wondering) that she nearly bursts on arrival.  I must admit, I too have grown very fond of Paris as the years of traveling to the SIL fair have grown to 10.








For each of us there is something very special.  I adore all of the divine lingerie and I think Jeanie just loves the language, architecture and everything about the city of lights. While we are there we transform ourselves into Parisians.  We speak quietly, eat divine food and walk everywhere.  We pride our sense of transformation to such a degree that we are delighted when a local ask us for directions. 


I can't wait to share all of the special moments we had together last week. Stay tuned for  fun Paris topics this week in the  blog...  neat insights for fall/winter 2013 fashion collections and trends, restaurants, shopping and more!

Bon Jour all my Sol girls 




xoxo,
Cindy