Tuesday, December 21, 2010

He sees you when you're sleeping...

This time of year I cannot help but hum Christmas carols all day long. "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" is one of my favorites - I can remember being a little girl and squeezing my eyes shut as tight as I could so Santa would know I was sleeping...and, admittedly, I spent a lot of time worrying if I'd been nice enough - or too naughty.

 
The great thing about being a grown up is that being naughty is just as good as being nice! And SOL girls always have just the thing to wear no matter what list Santa has us on.

Feeling nice?  Check out these choices for opening presents...

 
Eberjey PJs - absolutely appropriate in front of the in-laws and super duper comfy too!

Eberjey Chemise - Fun and flirty and perfect for stocking-hanging - and loads of colors!
Munki Munki Jammies - in cotton and bamboo and silly prints like pie and sock monkeys!

Feeling naughty? We've got something to spice up Christmas Eve, too...

Aubade Abrazo Tango - Anything with "tango" in it sounds good to me. Spicy!

Eberjey Peek-a-Boo Chemise. Two words: Va. Voom.

Aubade La Muse Endormie - Lip-bitingly naughty. And it fits perfectly in his stocking.

Isn't it fun getting to be naughty...and nice?  
Only a few more shopping days until the big day - we've got a lot of great gifts under $100...until we see you again, if you hear someone singing Jingle Bells - it's ME!

xo,
Cindy