Thursday, June 24, 2010

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N-!

It's the time of year when we pack our bags and hit the road. Summer vacation time! The SOL Girls are on the move - traveling off in every direction, seeing the sights, relaxing, rejuvenating, and having wonderful summer adventures - from Belize to New York, Austin to New Orleans, Puerto Vallarta and beyond... and no matter where they are, you can guarantee their suitcases are packed with great lingerie. 

Here's some of the SOL Girls favorite tips for summer get-aways!

JMK says, "I bring two panties for every bra, especially if I'm going on a beach vacation where you're in and out of swimsuits. If I'm taking mostly casual attire then I bring non-contoured styles that can dry quickly... and I always bring some Forever New in a zip lock bag for quick rinse-outs in the hotel sink!"
 
Cindy says,  "Never leave home without double-sided sticky tape and Bring It Ups. They can save any outfit!"

Krista says, "Even if I'm traveling in the middle of summer...I always bring a robe or caftan...that way if I need to answer the door for room service or run down to the front desk I don't need to get dressed! Plus, it's a nice touch of home after a day of exploring somewhere new!"

Anna says, "I always make sure to pick out all my outfits before I decide which bras to take with me. That way I know I have all my bases covered. I also make sure I have my Embrace with me, just in case I need to hide my straps!"

And Jordy shares, "Having just been to the hot and sticky state of Texas, I brought all my lace sets (basics and fashion) to have less bra on and be a little cooler...I also brought a couple of Prima Donna satins for my days around town in t-shirts. I always bring along the matching set and an extra Hanky Panky to have on hand. I don't do laundry on vacation!"

Do you have summer packing secrets? What's your favorite lingerie for the easy, breezy days of vacation? We'd love to hear all about it on our Facebook page! Fan us and let us know.
Until next time, I'll be the one with the wind in my hair and an umbrella drink in my hand...