Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Paris Legs Arrive in Denver

I love Parisian women's style: it always seems so simple, beautiful makeup, gorgeous coats, and of course skirts and dresses so you can really see their legs.

My last visit in Paris still seems as exciting as my first time. Seeing all of the beautiful stockings, and tights: patterned, printed, fishnet, and colors. Nothing makes a gorgeous black outfit come alive like fantastic boots and beautiful legs. I've worked very hard with my SOL crew to bring you a slice of fun to finish out the last few weeks of winter. Skip those pants on a snowy day, and head straight to your skirts and dresses. We just received delivery of fabulous printed tights, leggings and thigh-hi's, as well as some gorgeous opaque tights in a slew of beautiful colors!

Stop at SOL, grab some super stylish tights to show off your Parisian spirit and brighten your day.