Thursday, December 10, 2009

One Stop Shop!

It’s that time of year again. I just finished watching A Miracle on 34th Street (the original version of course) with my daughter and I am geared up for the holiday season. I am halfway done with my Christmas shopping, and excited that I can easily finish shopping for the rest of the girls on my list at the store.

One of the things I love about SOL is that we have so many gifts that work for so many different people. I can pick up a robe for my mother-in-law, matching PJ’s for my sisters and a sexy black bra and panty set for my best friend quicker than Santa can wink his eye and shoot up the chimney.

Below, I have posted a few pictures of some great gift ideas for the girls on your list!

For Mom/Mother-in-law:


For Someone Special:


For Daughter/Sister or Friend: