Thursday, February 5, 2009

Be My Valentine Billboard


As my family and I were driving up to our mountain home last weekend, we drove by our new billboard on I-70. I was so excited to see our latest Valentine advertisement and shouted out, “Husband! Look at our cool, new billboard!” I even had my daughter stop watching her movie for 2 seconds to check it out.

I can’t quite contain my excitement about this billboard! It is fun and flirty and bright…a great add on to the ad campaign that we have done throughout the last year. This shot is one of my favorites. It reminds me of the glamorous pin-up girls of an era gone by, who prided themselves on wearing beautiful things…especially bras and panties!

We shot the photos last June at one of my most favorite haunts, The Cruise Room at the Oxford Hotel in downtown Denver. Not only was the photo shoot extra fun, but the images we have been using in our ads from the last year have brought a smile to my face and hopefully inspired many women to find their inner sassiness!